The goods and service tax (GST) came into effect from July 1, 2017, “One Nation, One Tax” is the core reason for the GST rollout that becomes a replacement to all available taxes with a single tax. As per the World Bank, GST is one of the most complex taxations systems in the world that designed to improve the collection of Indian taxes as well as enhance the Indian economy by removing the indirect tax barriers between states by integrating the country through a uniform tax rate. GST is a destination-based tax, i.e., the goods/services will be taxed at the place where they are used and not at the origin.
To automate all GST calculations we as a Tech9logy Creators came up with Magento 2 Indian GST Extension, which auto-create GST rules & rates and apply it on goods and services sold on your Magento stores. GST standards stated by the Indian government had been already aligned in this extension. Along with that, it displays the GST summary in all Magento order documents such as invoices, credit memos, etc. Store Admins can add or edit GSTIN, CIN, PAN Number, or digital Signatures to display with every order detail.
Why choose StoreT9l Magento 2 Indian GST Extension:
- Admins can configure the GST number with specific stores.
- Invoices and order templates that comply with GST standards are updated.
- Respective GST number will be attached to all invoices and order emails.
- For a clear display of SGST, CGST, and IGST, separate columns are used.
- SGCT, CGST, and IGST will be calculated and added to all corresponding transactional emails and PDFs automatically.
- In the admin panel and order PDF, GST columns for order email are added according to the standard format issued by the Government of India.
- Optional buyer level GSTIN and an option to display HSN value in the invoice are included.
- In all transactional emails and PDFs, the word “TAX” can be replaced with the word “GST”.
If you want to be out of this trouble and have an automated system to apply GST in Magento 2 store products, take a look at our Magento 2 GST India extension which has features to add GST with ease. Adding GST in Magento 2 was never easy before, take a look at the detailed features and give a try using the live demo. I’m sure you will love using automation rather than the above manual steps! So, that’s all for the module, for any question/query, please reach us @ email@example.com. We are always happy to help you out.